FIGHTING GLOBAL WARMING
Nature must be conserved to make future generations more prosperous and wealthy. Global Warming is a serious issue on our earth and to solve this we are working with the government to bring forward policies to reduce their impact. We are working to increase renewable energy use, including offshore wind farms particularly around the globe to prevent immersions in the aviation industry.
Some of the ways to stop Global Warming are:
- Try to power your home with renewable energy
- You can invest in energy-efficient appliances
- Speak up with your friends and family about the issue, this issue needs to be noticed by everyone for a better solution focus on reducing water waste
- Eat the food you buy—and make less of it meat
- Buy better bulbs for your home, and office
- Drive a fuel-efficient vehicle
- Rethink planes, trains, and automobiles
- Pull the plug(s)
- Shrink your carbon profile
We must restore our planet, protect forests, rivers, sea, air, land, and wild flora and fauna for our better future. Let’s fight global warming together and make this world a better and healthy place to live!